iZETTLE - TSP143IIIU Set up and Install
TSP100 Lightning Cable
- Connect Lightning cable into 5V port, and into charging port on iPad
- Connect Cash Drawer into DK port
- Connect the power cable and switch the printer on - notice the iPad starting to charge
- Insert Paper using the guide on the next page and allow the automatic feed and cutting to take place
- Open Pro and configure the printer within the App
Inserting the receipt paper
Insert the roll with the outer shiny side of the paper facing downwards, and the inside of the roll facing you.
Once you have done this, pull out a little bit of receipt paper, so that when you have closed the latch the automatic deed and cut takes place, preventing blockages.
When in the sales screen tap on the small cog at the top left.
Select Printers - You should now see an unnamed printer appear. If you tap on this you can now go ahead to set it up.
Switch on Standard Receipts and also Cash Drawer. If the customer would like to set the printer up to also print "station" receipts you can do this here. You can also rename the printer, which is recommended especially if the customer has more than 1 printer.